The at-home #DIY #manicure must-haves
There may not always be time (or money) to go get a manicure at the salon.
Here are my go-to products for an at-home manicure.
- Essie cuticle oil - apply some to each nail bed and massage in
- Orange stick - gently push back excess cuticles
- Tweezerman stainless steel cuticle clippers - gently remove excess cuticles
- Deborah Lippmann smoother operator nail buffer - use all four steps!
- Butter London nail foundation - to make a nice smooth base coat for color
- Any nail polish color & top coat you love
In less than thirty minutes you just accomplished a great thing by making yourself a priority, getting glam, and probably caught up on a DVR TV show. Congratulations!